Itchy Invisible bugs?
I recently bought decorative pillows from Walmart. Immediatly my body became itchy, although my scalp did not, and I used them as a head pillow. Several days later, my skin continues to itch, even away from the home, right after a shower.  I have just gotten a few bites. Literally 3.  I can see NOTHING to the naked eye. HELP ! What is this?
Ask the doctor if you could now have scabies... perhaps someone who had these bugs handled the pillows at Walmart & transferred some to the pillows.  

I caught them myself because my grandma had some people in her house who had them.  We never saw the scabies, just itching and bites.  Elomite prescribed from a doctor for use on everyone of our family who came in contact/lived together had to be used and all clothes, bed linens, etc had to be washed with hot water.
it might be an allergy to the chemicals they put on the fabric.. try washing them