Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
It's still going on and i don't know who to turn to or talk t...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

It's still going on and i don't know who to turn to or talk to! Please Help

OK ...UPDATE ... still don't know anything and it seems to have gotten worse ...  It all started about a year ago ... i had stomach problems ... cramping fullness nothing really "moving" ( which isn't normal for me) My Left Shoulder blade was hurting ... my Neck and back of my head and my arms were falling asleep easily ... i have no insurance so i went to a Urgent Care Clinic ... Took blood said my White Count was up ... took an Xray of my stomach and they said i was very Constipated .... Put me on Cipro and told me to take Mag. citate ... told me for my back neck and shoulder i needed a deep tissus massage... i thought if that's it i'll just drink the stuff and see what happens ... got some things "moving" but still had fullness in stomach ... back neck head still hurt and my chest started to get strange pains ... first dead center then it felt like it was moving along my ribs to my pecs ... went back my White count was normal so she put me on An Antispasmatic and told me i had IBS ... that stuff changed nothing all symptoms still there .... then she added Zoloft for anxiety ... hasn't seemed to change anything ... made an Appt with a Gastro Doc who also just took blood, said it was fine, said i was losing weight... gave me a check up and told me to stay on the stuff the other Doc gave me ... so the situation now is ... I'm 31m smoker ... I'm never hungry ... stomach still feels weird ... "movements" never really normal ... constant gas in both directions ...  i get random pains all over ... something my legs feel weak or sore ... my chest hurts a dull pain constantly sometimes from center toward pecs heading to my armpit ... i now have what i've read call "skipped beats" where it feels like my heart pauses and then thuds! ....  left shoulder blade constantly sore and swollen ... i can move it just fine but its like a knot top frontish and pops a bit...  ...back of my neck stiff and achy ... hard as a rock specially at the base of my head .... left side of my jaw hurts and sore ... constant dull pain in the top of the left side of my head ... burns at times and sharp at times and left temple throbs ...when i cough tingling through all those areas followed but pressing pain...  no regular coughing but like a deep congestion that won't seem to go away... no shortness of breathe... no fever ... no vomiting or anything like that... just extremely worried cause as the days go by something else begins to hurt or hurts worse...  if anyone could give me any ideas or suggest the right Doc to go to so i'm not spending Billions finding out what wrong.  
Tags: shoulder
Your symptoms can be anxiety and depression.  It's hard to believe sometimes that anxiety and/or depression can do this to a person but rest assured it can.
Are you still taking the zoloft?  It may take from 6 - 8 weeks to take full effect.  Followup with the doctor about this to see if the dose needs changing.
See if you can find  a psychiatrist if you haven't already seen one.
Check out the anxiety and depression forums.
I agree.. anxiety depression.. stress.. all these things can cause these symptoms.. and now that you are so worried about it.. it MAY be making things worse or new things pop up.. I have bad anxiety myself.. and i know that my heart rate will change.. it will race one second and drop so slow that it seems like its going to stop working.. i will also get pains in my chest.. and it feels like i cant breathe.. and i do know that constant depression can cause you to be very tense which would cause all the aches and pains.. and both the anxiety and the depression can cause the head aches.. i would continue to take the zoloft.. and if your not comfortable with seeing a psychiatrist.. i would find a person that you can trust.. or a person you are at least comfortable with.. and try talking about things.. if none of this helps.. then i would go and check out the anxiety and depression forums to see what kind of doctor they suggest.. other then a psychiatrist..
I just watched an episode of Dr. Phil that was the focus of Celiac Disease. You seem to have many of the symptoms and it is almost always misdiagnosed. Follow this link, you will find helpful information:

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Celiac+disease+-+sprue
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms could be exacerbation of the GERD. It could also be hiatal hernia. Treatment is a combination of drugs to reduce the acid and lifestyle changes. You will need to take a combination of medications (under medical supervision) like a proton pump inhibitor such as omeprazole,  lansoprazole or pantoprazole empty stomach in the morning and an antacid gel after meals for complete relief. Possibility of H pylori infection too should be looked into by a carbon urea breath test and a combination antibiotic tried.
Life style changes that will help include: Avoid heavy meals and eat frequent small meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, smoking, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Avoid lying down for least 2 hours after food. Maybe these tips will help you. Increase fiber in your diet. Give up smoking please.
You should consult a gastroenterologist (a specialist who looks after the diseases of our digestive system) or a physician for this if these tips reduce your symptoms. You may need upper GI endoscopy for confirmation and to know the degree of damage. Take care!
Went to a clinic ... what i could afford ... a chest xray was fine ... blood test was fine other then a Vitamin D deficiency! But would a Vitamin D deficency cause all this?
DJ - most of the symptoms you have listed are stress, anxiety and depression related.  That is not to say there isn't something else - but when a doctor hears a long list of complaints, he or she immediately thinks "depressed, anxious, tense, etc.".

I pretty much had everything you listed.  I don't want to be on anymore medication, so I went to a chiropractor.  Seriously ..  . no more headaches, shoulder aches, back aches, etc.  And come to think of it . . . no more depression.