Joint Pain
I have severe joint pain in all my small joints and knees. My eyes and mucus membranes hurt and are very dry. Occasionally, I break out in hives that are red and itchy. My vision is now a bit blurry as well. I have seen my PCP and a Rheumatologist. Each have run batteries of blood and urine tests with no answers. RF, tests for lupus and other autoimmune diseases are non-reactive. I have a slightly positive ANA with a titer of 1:40 with a homogenous pattern. I am in SEVERE pain and no one knows what is wrong. Any help or advice is much appreciated.
PLEASE HELP ME!
don't give up because something is going on keep seeking medical help because that's what I'm doing  I have joint paint stiffness and burning  I also feel tired all the time head aches   in the back of my left eye hurts so bad   blurry vision  and right toe swells and throb so bad I cry can't  aplly pressure to it but I'm not going to give up had carpal tunnel surgery twice on both hands arthritis tried towork for as long as I could constantly telling my human resource manger that I needed to see the doctor because I thought the joint pain was because of the carpal tunnel the  adjuster would never set up the appointment  so I went to my on doctor and I told him what I was going through so he order blood test and he said he tested me for gout and that was negative he test me fot RA and that was negative but he said my ana was positive and my titer was 1.320H but  I shouldn't worry because a lot of people test positive but   he's sending me to some one who specializes in that field so wish me luck
may be sceloroderma same like me
I am very sorry to hear that you are feeling like that.  I can relate.  I have had every test done and still have no answers. I know how frustrating it is.  Have you been tested for Sjogren's?  A lot of your symptoms sound like it could be a possibility.  Here is a website about it: http://www.arthritistoday.org/conditions/sjogrens-syndrome/index.php?gclid=CLjExLbc3rECFcqc7QodcmUAMA   Im not sure if the ANA test would confirm that or not.  I hope you get answers soon and you will be in my prayers.