Joint and muscle pain plus swelling
I am a 34 year old woman with pain in my hands, feet, elbows, and shoulders.  My hands are almost always swollen and now other joints are starting to swell.  I am having trouble closing my right hand.  I have tremors in my left hand as well.

I have been tested for Rheumatoid arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis both of them were negative.  What can I do to find out what this is.  I am frustrated and feel all alone in this.  
its gotta be athrItis my mom and i get the same symptoms
Have you been tested for any other autoimmune disorders? Here is a check list that may be helpful in getting a diagnosis if this is the case. http://www.thyroid-info.com/articles/autoimmune-checklist.htm  There are many things that can cause the swelling ect that you are having but this is a general area to start getting checked. I take black cherry extract for my  osteoarthritis and it works great for the swelling ect. I hope you get a diagnosis soon and get better quick. Best wishes.

Sissie
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
One possibility is fibromyalgia. Apart from fibromyalgia multiple joint pain is seen in hypothyroidism, low Vitamin D levels, Low Vit B12 levels, anemia, Hashimotos thyroiditis, gout (can sometimes cause multiple joint pain), rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, SLE, electrolyte disturbance particularly those involving calcium and magnesium, parathyroid gland problems, chondrocalcinosis and chronic fatigue syndrome. Menopause or menopause like condition caused by PCOD is often associated with Vit D and calcium disturbances and hormonal disturbances causing multiple joint pain.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP to run tests and examination to clinch a diagnosis.
Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.