Just Plain Weird
This past friday (3 days ago) i had to leave work early because i was dizzy, shaking, pressure in my head, and chest pain. the chest pain started first after doing an event with TONS of cigars the night before. i wasn't worried about the tightness in my chest because everyone said it was from the cigar smoke (i'm not a smoker and not around it often). but then the dizziness and whatnot started. I went home and slept. the chest pain subsided but i was still a little..."foggy"? if that makes any sense...this weekend the chest pain has come and gone and now i'm feeling the shakiness and pressure in the head and chest pain all together again. The chest pain is sometimes just a tightness and sometimes it is right over my heart, but usually it is right under my breasts on either side...My family has a history of breast cancer. Any help would be appreciated...i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but I don't know if i should go to the hospital or if its ok to wait. I am 23 yo female, 180lbs, 5'8"
Also, last menstruel cycle began 3/18 and lasted normal, everything normal, but i have been spotting the past 2 days.

Smoking is a definite risk factor and you should stop smoking immediately.

Has a chest xray been done to rule out any rib fracture, chest infection, or air in the pleural space?

There could be several causes of the symptoms you are having including a muscle pull, injury or trauma at the site, chest infection, etc.

Do you have any associated symptoms?

You should apply some local pain relief medications, take some oral pain relief medications, maintain a proper posture throughout the day, try some warm compresses.

You could take some antireflux antinausea medications and see if they help with your symptoms - this could be pain due to reflux or GERD.

Consult the doctor if the symptoms persist and discuss whether you need to get any investigations including a chest xray and ECG done.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you need any other information.

Regards.