Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Just started with adderall(adderrall) and my left side arm and hand are...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Just started with adderall(adderrall) and my left side arm and hand are tingling anything to be worried about?

Just started with adderall (adderrall) and my left side arm and hand are tingling anything to be worried about?
Well, It could be a stroke or heart-attack .You should get your blood pressure taken at the very least or get to an ER if it continues . In any case call your prescribing doctor ..or even the pharmacist and ask about side effects .

Adderall (adderrall) is a psychostimulant or sympathomimetic amine composed of mixed amphetamine salts. The drug is used primarily to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy.

Numbing of the hands and feet may occur with taking a larger dose of adderall (adderrall) than prescribed. You must get this examined to make sure that you are not suffereing from any side-effects of adderall (adderrall) usage.

keep us posted and let us know if you need any more information.

best regards