LOTS of symptoms - need help and ideas for diagnosis.
Hey all... My name is Ryan, i am 19 years old.. and in the past couple of months i've had a multitude of symptoms and a few tests done, and still no clear diagnosis.

Here are the symptoms that bother me most: Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing while laying down, Random occurences of skin rashes throughout my body that come and go, Ear pain, Burning sensation of the nose that comes and goes like chlorine got in it, burning pain and redness of eye, Joint pains mostly in knees and elbows, pressureful pain in the back of head that comes and goes, and last but not least... Upper and lower abdominal pain and diarreah.

Tests done: MRI on brain (negative), EKG(negative), Chest X Ray(negative)) Blood test searching for Vitamin deficiencies, (deficient in vitamin d, calcium, bit in iron), Lyme disease test (negative), Couple other viruses (both negative)

Anyone have any ideas? I've always had digestive issues since i was a little kid, and im currently scheduled for a colonoscopy to see whats going on with that... but I'm not convinced that that alone could cause all the symptoms i've been having...

Opinions, anyone?
Hmm.  I'm interested in your vitamin D deficiency.  Do you take in enough vitamin D,  and your body just can't absorb or use it?  I think if you have low Vitamin D,  low calcium follows because D is used to metabolize calcium.

What you describe may not be caused by one ailment or syndrome - for example,  the shortness of breath may be unrelated to the burning eyes,  etc.

Are you heavy?  What is your diet like?

Best wishes.
I just noticed your picture and you're not heavy.  ;D

You LOOK healthy,  which is something.
Yeah, im 5'10 and weigh 170lbs... not heavy. Whenever i am seen by a doctor and they do a physical on me they always say that they don't really see anything wrong from doing a full physical.. My coordination and strength is always there... But i get varying symptoms from the ones i listed above, every single day.

The constant has been random rashes in random spots on my body that come and go throughout the day, shortness of breath, fatigue/tiredness, and diarrhea.

And yes, i believe that i have been getting adequate sources of the vitamin.. my body probably just isn't digesting it well for some reason.
Have any of your doctors suggested Lupus to you?  It's a bit of a phantom illness,  hard to diagnose,  often a confusing muddle of symptoms.  Lupus may actually be several different ailments with similar symptoms.  

There are meds that make it better.

The rash is what caught my eye.  But shortness of breath,  digestive issues,  fatigue,  etc.,  are also red flags.

90% of those diagnosed with lupus are women,  but lupus does occur in men also.

This website will get you started with information about Lupus -

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/lupus/DS00115/DSECTION=symptoms

Yeah i thought so too, and thanks for the opinion...

but they already tested for Lupus, and it came back negative. Along with Lyme and Arthritis... all negative.

Do you know if hyperthyroidism could cause some of my symptoms??
It sounds like autoimmune. Have u been tested for sjogrens?
Yes, i was tested for sjogrens too. Also negative. :(
Question: a year ago my body developed a strong case of shingles.... and i didnt completely finish what i was supposed to take in terms of acyclovir pills..   i stopped after i saw the rash go away... and now i have a rash that isnt as out there in the same spot that the really bad one was last year, but i've been having all of theese symptoms and tonight i have experienced a burning of the rash.

Is it possible for the shingles to be causing a lot of the symptoms without the rash being as bad and without fever?
Also.. I was blood tested by the doc, and he said that i had previously had Mono in my body.. like something can up in the blood that indicated it, and i never got treated/knew i had even had it in the past... could that be a factor as well?
Shingles and mono can remain in the body for years.  Symptoms may come and go - mono never goes away - it just hibernates.  Shingles can remain active for a very long time and you can get them more than once. (used to think you'd only get them once - now they know better)  I think if I were you I would take a good multi-vitamin and add some supplements that help the nerves, like Zinc, Magnesium and Grape seed extract.  Vitamin C also helps you absorb iron.
Thank you fox :)