Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
LUMP LOWER BACK
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

LUMP LOWER BACK

I HAVE A LUMP LOWER BACK ABOUT 2 INCHES FROM THE SPINE IT IS A OBLONG SHAPE OR AS IT SEEMS TO BE, FEELS FATTY ROLLS WHEN PUSHED ON NOTICED ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO PING PONG SIZE ABOUT LUMP SEEM TO SWELL WITH ACTIVITY AS FOR PAIN WISE NOT MUCH PAIN AT ALL DULL ACHE ONCE IN AWHILE.
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
351246 tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It is very difficult to diagnose a lump without examination. It could be a neurofibroma (localized harmless swelling of nerve and fibrous tissue), lipoma (localized collection of fat), a swollen lymph node, or an abscess (may be tubercular if it not painful).  If there was a history of blow or fall it could be a hematoma or a muscle injury (this unlikely as this is painful).
Please consult your PCP to determine what the lump is.
Hope this helps. Take care!
Blank
just a fat cyst,try to fast or you can have locally removed
Blank
1438342 tn?1284352299
you definitely need to see a doctor about this. As for myself, I have a little lump on my rt lower back. I see a chiropractor regularly and he explained to me that it is a cyst and nothing to be concerned about. I think you should get professional advice.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources