LUMP LOWER BACK
I HAVE A LUMP LOWER BACK ABOUT 2 INCHES FROM THE SPINE IT IS A OBLONG SHAPE OR AS IT SEEMS TO BE, FEELS FATTY ROLLS WHEN PUSHED ON NOTICED ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO PING PONG SIZE ABOUT LUMP SEEM TO SWELL WITH ACTIVITY AS FOR PAIN WISE NOT MUCH PAIN AT ALL DULL ACHE ONCE IN AWHILE.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It is very difficult to diagnose a lump without examination. It could be a neurofibroma (localized harmless swelling of nerve and fibrous tissue), lipoma (localized collection of fat), a swollen lymph node, or an abscess (may be tubercular if it not painful).  If there was a history of blow or fall it could be a hematoma or a muscle injury (this unlikely as this is painful).
Please consult your PCP to determine what the lump is.
Hope this helps. Take care!
just a fat cyst,try to fast or you can have locally removed
you definitely need to see a doctor about this. As for myself, I have a little lump on my rt lower back. I see a chiropractor regularly and he explained to me that it is a cyst and nothing to be concerned about. I think you should get professional advice.