LUMPS ON HEAD
I feel these lumps in my head under the skin - they dont stick out too much they are sort of flat and round, just under the skin, they dont hurt but sometimes i feel a little tension in those areas of my head....
what is this?
What part of your head?
They might be cysts and totally benign.  My friend had the same thing.  They were nothing to worry about.  I believe she went to a neurologist, but maybe you might want to just go to your primary care dr.
response to what part of your head?

behind my ears towards my neck
Thats what I thought. There are glands back there, just like the ones that swell in your throat when you get a cold. A variety of things could case them to swell, and they get hard and tender. You should at least go to your Dr. for a checkup. Get some basic bloodwork to make sure there's nothing serious going on. Most likely, your just fighting off a minor infection somewhere, but it's goos to be sure.
They are lymph nodes and they react to things such as infection, either viral or bacterial.  They can also react to something as simple as a bug bite or things more serious.  It is not abnormal at all for you to have these, however they are usually a symptom of something else.  If it persists, I would have them checked by a doc, b/c they will most likely do blood work which could reveal an infection of some kind.
hi
ive had a hard lump the size of a peanut on the back of my head for over 2 years. it doesnt hurt, but im not sure if it has got any bigger in size. i was wondering if its something i should be worried about.
MY DAUGHTER HAS A LUMP ON HER HEAD FROM WHEN SHE FELL OFF OF MY BED TO THE FLOOR (HARD FLOOR) IS SHE GOING TO BE OK OR SHOULD I TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR