Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Left Chest Pain Help

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Left Chest Pain Help

I need some help managing chronic pain in my upper left chest, it has been 7 months and the pain has given me depression and several everyday life struggles. The pain is heart located and radiates around the heart up to the neck and the back at times. It is a dull pain, but still scares me at times and gets much worse when i am busy and have anxiety. Im young (21yrs) and eat healthy im (6'2 175lbs) but i dont work out too often because of the laziness i feel. Right now i just graduated college and I have alot going on and need help managing the pain so I can go back to my old lifestyle.

Ive tried, aspirin, advil, tylenol, oxycodone, holy basil, ive had open chest surgery in february (same as open heart), ive tried GERD medication its not that, and im currently 4 weeks on amitryptaline.
Nothing has provided to much relief, smoking, drinking and anxiety make it worse..any suggestions may help, thank you.
I wonder how you have the guts to smoke with a condition as yours?get more cardiologist evalution.which drugs are u on?
i saw the drugs you take.get the Dr to try you on nitro and see the result.