Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Left Frontal White Matter Lesion

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Left Frontal White Matter Lesion

Okay, had "Crazy Symptoms" and so I did go to my doctor and I was sent to a Neurologist and he did an EMG (nerve test) and then suggested a MRI and now that came back with "Left Frontal White Matter Lesion".  What does that mean?!  Still have some tingly/numbing feeling on my right side.  Anybody?!
1 Comment
Areas of the front of the brain that have had possible minute bleeds due to hypertension.  Essentially it is similar to having small haemorrhagic (blood) strokes.   This would explain why the "white matter lession" is visualised on the left side of the brain, but the symptoms are felt on the right side of the body.