Left Knee replacement
Knee surgery 11/16- Therapy coming along good and on schedule. My question is on body temperature.  At times I am literally freezing.  The indoor temperature is normal, my body temperature by thermomator runs 96 & 97.  I have had blood test for anemia and all tests came back normal, and I am usually very warm and the warmest in a group, Now I am always cold.(wrapped up in blankets to get warm)--   ITCHING-  My whole left leg itches constantly, I know this sign of healing, but is there nothing that can reduce this.   I've tried all the recommended itch creams, calamine lotion, and none really have done the job.
Thank you
I’ll suggest you to get a thyroid function test to rule out hypothyroidism as it can also present with similar symptoms of feeling of cold even when the outside temperature is normal. Hypothyroidism can also be associated with itching in the limb. I think you shouldn’t delay this test. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.