Left arm pain like squeezing sensation like abp monitor slight sharp shoulder pain lower ankle pain
left arm squeezing and pain lower leg slight shoulder twinge left sided pain up ribs left had it for about 1 yr and half had repeated tests mri spine brain neck 2 ecgs chest xray blood tests, doctor said not cardiac if its been going on for this long ecg and all the other test were ok have this about twice a week.Can anyone help please this is driving me insane it feels like a circulation problem to me
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Pain predominantly on the left side can be due to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, severe anemia, spinal nerve compression high up in the cervical spine, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritic changes of the vertebrae, calcium deficiency, low Vit D, peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes or hypothyroidism or due to bad posture.
The best thing would be to consult a general practitioner or PCP and try and assess what is the cause of your problem. Then proper referral for concerned specialist can take things further and get you proper treatment. Take care!