Left lower abdominal pain and dizziness
I have been having pain on my left middle abdomen toward lower abdomen and it goes down to my left ovarie. I also feel nausea and dizziness almost like i am going to fall. My bowel movements have changed a lot alternating between diarrhea and constipation. I get the pain at any time of the day it doesn't matter if i eat or not. Also last month i started spotting days before i had my period which it has never happened to me before and there's no way i could be pregnant because i had my tubal ligation done 10 years ago. I am just concerned about what this might be related to?
The abdomen pain sounds like it might be a ruptured ovarian cyst- I had one two years ago and it was very painful, although it was extremely acute and dehabilitating. I would see your gynocologist to get checked out.
it sounds like diverticulitis to me. It could be an ovarian cyst (not life threatening, but can prove serious if it ruptures) But the diarrhea and constipation seems like diverticulitis.
I would get it checked out immediately.