Left side Chest pain
Im a 16 years old boy.
Two days ago, I woke up with a weird chest pain on the left side right below the nipple.
I feel a sharp pain when I take a deep breath or let out my air completely, also sometimes when I am lying down, I feel pressure on that spot. When i try to lean toward either side, i feel pain in the same area. I don't know what is going on. I've had this once about 1 month ago, but only lasted about 4 hours.

Just a note, during that night of sleep. I had a bad dream and suddenly was awaken, realizing i've jerked my body due to the scare. I don't know if it is the sudden movement or just because I am skinny that caused this.
P.S. this is almost exactly what is happening.
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Heart-Cardiology-964/Sharp-Heart-pain-breathing.htm
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There is a strong possibility it is costochondritis (inflammation of the joint between rib and sternum. The inflammation around the joint area gives sharp pain on taking a breath. This can also cause tenderness on pressing the area which pains. An orthopedic doctor can diagnose this for you. Also it could be a muscle pull.
Heat compress and non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs can help in either case.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!