Left sided cramping, pain, gurgling, constipation, anemia, green diarrhea, inflamed stomach
I have had and been through so much with my digestive system these past two months. I have constipation and the only way I can go is by this certain laxaitve. The stool turns out to be black, green, foul smelling. A test on my stool showed some blood. I'm anemic. My left side of the abdomen is always tender and hurts sometimes. It also is cramping, gurgling, pain alot of the time especially in the lower left. A endoscopy showed my stomach is inflamed and the colonoscopy an inflamed rectum. My digestive system is always acting up with these symptoms and especially after I eat any kind of food. I have never had these problems. On the other hand for almost two years I have been short of breath, fast heart rate, low energy level, lightheadedness, headaches. This has affected my daily activities by 75%. I use to be very active before all this happened. I'm confused and I have no clue whats going on. My doctors are not doing much to help me.

Really sorry to hear about that.

I read through your post very carefully and based on that I feel that you are possibly suffering from Celiac Disease/Ulcerative Colitis/Irritable Bowel Syndrome. All these result in tender abdomen, loose stool or loose stools alternating with constipation, abdominal distention, cramps etc. Please refer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coeliac_disease http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcerative_colitis
  Maybe that’s the reason there is blood in your stool constantly and this could be the cause of your anemia. Shortness of breath and fast heart rate could be due to anemia. I would strongly recommend you to see a gastroenterologist 9a specialist who looks after the diseases of our digestive system). Maybe your physician can recommend someone.
Let me know what your doctor says. If you need more help, please feel free to contact. I’ll be happy to answer your queries.
A related discussion, constipation was started.