Left upper arm pain
I am a Lymphoma survivor. The Drs took 15 months to find out what is going on and gave me large doses of steroids and finally when I went to COMA they did a biopsy  and it was lymphoma. Recently for the past 7 months I have acute pain in my left upper arm and all doctors say that surgery is the only option. Does any one have any idea is there any other option other than surgery.
HI there,

Could u tell us if have had treatment other than steroids. You have not mentioned any other treatments like chemotherapy or radiation treatment. I would expect that u have had some chemotherapy? What sort of lymphoma do u have? Hodgkins? Non-hodgkins? Another form? And importantly do u have swelling in your left arm due to fluid build up. I am sorry to ask but the information u gave is difficult to gain a conclusion from. I would assume that from what u have said u may hae lymphodaema in your left arm  which is characteristic of lymphoma cancers as their lesions block the lymph nodes.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.