Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Leg Pains + Dark Spots + Indention on left shin

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am a 23 year old female. 5'4 & 110lbs. I have been having pains around the shin on my left leg for quite some time now. The pains aren't horrific but it feels like someone is pinching me. After a few months of the pain, I went and had an MRI done which came back negative. I have been to two doctors and an orthopedic put a cortisone shot in it thinking it was tendinitis but it did not help. For about a month now I have had two purplish spots around the area that is hurting. They are not tender like a bruise would be and it gets darker after a shower and in the mornings when I wake up. These spots are also sunken in a little bit. It's not major but if I look at it from an angle I can definitely tell. I have pictures if anyone needs.
Thanks!

BettyBoop84
Avatar n tn
Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
Avatar n tn
i am having the same problem - did you ever figure out what is was and how to treat it?
A related discussion, I have the same thing! was started.