Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Light-headed, dizzy, nausea, fast heart beat.. anxiety? low blood press...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Light-headed, dizzy, nausea, fast heart beat.. anxiety? low blood pressure?

I need some opinions!

Okay so I've been having the same dizzy, lightheaded, nausea and fast heart beat symptoms for a while now. Actually in all honesty, when filling out my question.. I had no idea what to put under the "topic" because almost every topic listed I've felt. Whether I'm bending over or sitting on the floor and get up even if it's a slow movement. About a week ago.. I woke up with swollen hands and feet.. it lasted for two days.  I randomly get goose bumps on my arms for no reason and only part of my arm.. these aren't regular goose bumps either. They happen when I'm hot, at a perfect body temp and cold. My heart beat will randomly be really fast and loud. I feel as though I could hear my heart beat in my brain it pumps so loud. Last night I was removing a drill bit from a wall when all of a sudden.. I felt lightheaded, nausea, a little dizzy, confused and dazed.. my body became so hot, I started sweating out of no where. I felt as though I dying or something terribly wrong was happening. I walked into the kitchen, dragging my feet and trying not to fall, I grabbed some water. I then sat down and still felt sick. I almost yelled to my mom to drive me to the hospital. After 5 mins of sitting down I was feeling better and the sw.eating stopped. I was still shaking and somewhat out of breath.This all happen in 10 mins.. from the time of getting sick and feeling better was 15 mins total.
The past 4 days I've had a headache... and two nights ago I couldn't sleep because of it.. I didn't think much of it because the weather has been constantly changing and my TMJ has progressively become worse.. so I figured that's what caused my headache.
I've been to the doctor and they said everything was fine. I know I'm not fine.. I don't know whether it's anxiety, low blood pressure, diabetes (runs in the fam) or whatever else it could be. Please I need ideas.. I plan on going back to the doctor, but if he isn't going to tell me what I have I want to present some ideas to him. I'm tired of this feeling.

Thanks,
Brianna
my guess would be an anxiety attack... but its happening way to often!

i had the same problem and they kept telling me it was nothing until the last time.. it lasted 45 mins, i was hot and sweaty, shaking, nauscious, dizzy...... and i went to the er, since my heart rate had slowed by the time i got there they didnt really know what it was but the dr told me he was guessing my heart rate was about 240 and they think its SVT (supraventricular tachycardia) there is treatment for it but since im pregnant they couldnt give me anything they just told me that if it happens again come in as soon as i can so they can catch it!! if you have the same thing its as simple as taking meds and if that dosnt work there is also a simple procedure...

good luck, hope u figure it out... its no fun having issues and not knowing how to solve them!
Thank you for your response!
That's what I was thinking too.. I read up on a lot and I have most anxiety symptoms which would explain why I'm anxious or nervous all the time for no reason at all..

I forgot to mention!!!!! Two days ago I also developed a bruise on inside of my right arm at the half way point between my wrist and elbow.. I don't remember hitting anything and I have a some BB pellet size bump. Where the bump is.. the skin is a little more red and then bruised around it.. it feels really warm.. blood clot?
im sure... but maybe!