Light headed, dizzy
I cant think straight, I have this weird drunk, out of it, feeling. Im lightheaded and I almost passed out a few times. My arms head and neck feel kind of numb. Its been like this for two days. any advice? thanks.

I cannot confirm a diagnosis without examination as there are various possibilities for your symptoms. First and foremost, regular estimation of blood sugar is important as hypoglycemia can lead to dizziness. Also get your blood pressure monitored as orthostatic hypotension due to sudden decrease in systolic BP can also cause dizziness.

Sometimes lack of proper sleep or taking stress can also lead to dizziness. Some other causes of dizziness are dehydration,anemia,infections,endocrine disorders like thyroid, adrenal glands, and pituitary gland disorders,anxiety and panic attacks,ear infections, cervical spondolysis and neurological diseases.

Take some iron supplements and multivitamins for some days and also eat healthy ,nutritious food and adequate fluids.If the symptoms persist then it is better to get a blood sugar level and ENT examination done before jumping on to other causes.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.