Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Light headed, dizzy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Light headed, dizzy

I cant think straight, I have this weird drunk, out of it, feeling. Im lightheaded and I almost passed out a few times. My arms head and neck feel kind of numb. Its been like this for two days. any advice? thanks.
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,

I cannot confirm a diagnosis without examination as there are various possibilities for your symptoms. First and foremost, regular estimation of blood sugar is important as hypoglycemia can lead to dizziness. Also get your blood pressure monitored as orthostatic hypotension due to sudden decrease in systolic BP can also cause dizziness.

Sometimes lack of proper sleep or taking stress can also lead to dizziness. Some other causes of dizziness are dehydration,anemia,infections,endocrine disorders like thyroid, adrenal glands, and pituitary gland disorders,anxiety and panic attacks,ear infections, cervical spondolysis and neurological diseases.

Take some iron supplements and multivitamins for some days and also eat healthy ,nutritious food and adequate fluids.If the symptoms persist then it is better to get a blood sugar level and ENT examination done before jumping on to other causes.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...