Light headedness, shaking, nausea, etc.
Every once in a while, there dosn't seem to be a pattern, I will be doing normal things and I will suddenly feel really light headed, weak, and nauseated, and I will start shaking. It feels very similar to when you have the flu, but I don't throw up even though I feel like I will. Most of the symptoms usually last for about 10 minutes but I feel weak for a while after that. Could this have to do with having really low blood pressure or being dehydrated?

From the description of your symptoms,it looks like a gastric problem or an inner ear disease.Both of them cause light headedness and nausea.

It is true that dehydration,low BP and diabetes can cause light headedness,but nausea cannot be explained with them. Do you have any kind of feeling of fullness or tinnitus in the ears? If yes then the cause of dizziness can be due to middle ear or inner ear problems. Maybe labrynthitis or meniere’s disease.

In my opinion,pls get your blood sugar and blood pressure monitored and an ENT evaluation done. Take plenty of fluids and if you are having a low BP then increase the intake of salt a little.

If the symptoms persist then please consult an ENT specialist or a neurologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

I do have a history of lots of ear infections and I have had tinnitus and tubes in my ears several times, but my hearing has been improving over the last year or two. Could this possibly have any effect on my ears now?

Yes,these symptoms can be related to the ear infections and other ear problems that you have been having.you see,inner ear problems like Meniere,s disease and labrynthitis can cause fullness of ears,tinnitus,hearing problems,light headedness,nausea and weakness etc.

In my opinion getting an examination done from an ENT surgeon will be the best.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.