Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lightheaded, dizzy spells, cold sweats

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Lightheaded, dizzy spells, cold sweats

I'm a 21yr, have never had any serious medical problems before but last couple of months and more recently over past three weeks, i've regularly been having episodes of breathing difficulties where my throat feels like it's closing up, feeling dizzy like am going to faint, my heart suddenly starts beating really fast, mild headaches from lights, lightheaded, tingling feeling in the tips of my fingers and toes and cold sweats at nights mostly and sometimes in the day.
Sometimes I can feel like this for up to hours on and off or a few minutues and nothing else for a few days.
I'm so tired of missing work because of it and i dont
have any explaination, can you help?
This sounds simaler to what happens to my grandmother. Its nothing bad so dont worry. It is something that comes and goes. If you start getting a pain in your ear and feel like passing out i would suggest going to see a doctor. but the tingling in the body may just be Restless leg syndrom (syndrome) or AKA R.L.S
          ~Itsuki~
Your symptoms are consistent with "panic attacks" - try googling this term to find out more and to see if this sounds like what you are experiencing.

Of course, there are other things that could be causing your symptoms and only your doctor can provide you with a definitive diagnosis.  Since this is interferring w/ your work I would highly recommend that you pay your doctor a visit.
I have  the same feeling, but mine includes my one side of jaw area,fingers tips and mouth to have this tingling feeling  especially when im in different lighting, The doctor i visited said im having panick attack also...I look it up in the web about my symptoms the closes one i encounter was Hyperventiliting...Go to Breating.com ..Try breathing techniques like inhaling air till your full of it then releasing it slowly like your blowing a cake, try it....i have, now my symtoms (symptoms) not at worst as before....I hope this will help.....
My boyfrend has been getting light headed and braking out in cold sweats.It is so bad that he has to change his clothes.When he was younger he had seizures every once in a while.He took meds for it.But no longer needs them.He get sick and looks white as a ghost.He won't go to the doctor.Does anyone know what this may be?