Lightheaded when I look Up
I'm 56 5'5" 200 pounds.  I am on medication for low thyroid, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.  The last couple days I get light headed if I look up.  Normal activity is ok, walking doing things around the house but when I look up I get that inbalanced feeling.  Everyone around me is complaining of allergies, I've been put on Allegra diferent times for my ears being full of fluid.  Could this be allergy related?  My ears don't seem clogged but they do make buzzing noises when everything is quiet.
Thanks for writing to the forum!

I would say the balancing organs in your internal ear are the culprit. Please consult an ENT for this. Another possibility is low blood pressure—maybe the drugs you tale for BP at some point lower your BP below a level where you feel dizzy or light headed when you look up.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
My BP this morning is 107/68.  I take an over the counter allergy pill everynight the last couple nights I've been taking 2 and it seems now the lighted headedness is only getting up in the morning not every time I look up.
Thanks for the update!
Now that you mention the allergy pills, I can say it can be the cause for your feeling light headed when you look up. Either stop the pills or take them a little earlier in the evening than you take them now so that by the time you get up the effect has worn off.
Also since you have a low blood pressure I would suggest a late night snack before bed time with a warm glass of milk.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!