Long Lump underskin on flat surface of shoulder and sensitive to touch?
Its a long lump under the surface of my shoulder and when you touch it, it really hurts. I've it for about 2 months and it's on both of my shoulders. Everytime someone rubs against it, it hurts. You can't notice it unless you rub my shoulder and you can feel it. It's also really sore, sometimes it's bearable, and sometimes it isn't. I've went to the doctor and they say theres nothing they can do for me. All I take is pain medication to tolerate the pain. Can someone please tell me what this is and what can I do to fix it? Please I need your help.
You need a CT scan or MRI.  Never accept "there is nothing I can do" as an answer.  There is something that can be done but it has to be properly diagnosed before it can be treated.  Get a second opinion. Go to an orthopedist if you have to.  Dont stop until you find a physician who will listen to what you have to say and do everything possible to get to the root of your problem.  Good luck and best wishes,.