Loosing balance and falling down
The last few months I have taken four falls. This is very unlike me. It seems if I trip or loose my balance there is no recovery, I am going down! One fall was in a parking lot over a concrete divider, another on a slippery ramp, one was backwards off the third rung of a ladder while painting, and tonight a small dip in the concrete that left me on the pavement. I am 56 and very fortunate I have not hurt myself more then cuts and bruises but I am starting to become very concerned.

This discussion is related to Falling Down More and More.
You should go see doctor right away about this
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There are many causes of dizziness, lightheadedness, passing out, blackouts etc. It is difficult to comment without examination. I am just enumerating the possible causes. Dizziness could be due to postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis or compression of cervical spinal nerves. All these cause dizziness when you get up from lying down position or when you change position that results in a change in the level of your head. Cervical spondylitis and ear problems also cause dizziness on changing the position of the neck.
Other causes are anemia, claustrophobia, GERD, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems. Endocrine problems, such as an underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism), overactive thyroid (called hyperthyroidism), adrenal insufficiency (called Addison's disease), low blood sugar levels, and in some cases, diabetes, may lead to hypotension and hence lightheadedness and an off balance feeling.
Certain types of epilepsies and seizures too can cause similar symptoms. If you have an accompanying headache then you must also look at benign intracranial hypertension. Heart problems too should be ruled out in your case. If all other tests are normal, maybe an ECHO should be done to rule out mitral valve prolapse. Patent foramen ovale too could be the cause (commonly known as hole in the heart). It can also be chronic fatigue syndrome if all other causes are ruled out. A brain lesion too can cause dizziness but often there are other neurological signs such as numbness, tingling, loss of function of a limb etc.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Take care!

try to look up info about virtigo