Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Loss of Balance

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Loss of Balance

I have loss of balance problems.  When I am walking my heart starts pounding and I get shaky.  I think I have blurry vision.  What could be causing my loss of balance?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Even if you have no pain in the ear or apparent infection, wax in the ear, internal ear infection or labrynthitis can cause balance problems. Postural hypotension or BP falling with change of posture is another cause. Cervical spondylosis (or pinched cervical nerves due to any cause), mini strokes, MS, high blood pressure, tumors or injury to cerebellum of the brain, syncopal attacks, severe anemia, and thyroid disorders are some of the causes for loss of balance.  
Basilar migraine, complicated migraine, Parkinson’s disease, transient ischemic attacks, hyperthyroid states, and seizures should all be investigated for.  Do discuss this with your neurologist and get yourself examined accordingly. Take care!

LOW BLOOD SUGAR OR HIGH BLOOD SUGAR ELECTROLYTE INBALANCE
Hello there Dre09,

From the symtoms (symptoms) u listed sounds like u have an unbalanced vestibular.
The vestibular system, which contributes to our balance and our sense of spatial orientation, is the sensory system that provides the dominant input about movement and equilibrioception. Together with the cochlea, a part of the auditory system, it constitutes the labyrinth of the inner ear, situated in the vestibulum in the inner ear . As our movements consist of rotations and translations, the vestibular system comprises two components: the semicircular canal system, which indicate rotational movements; and the otoliths, which indicate linear accelerations. The vestibular system sends signals primarily to the neural structures that control our eye movements, and to the muscles that keep us upright. The projections to the former provide the anatomical basis of the vestibulo-ocular reflex, which is required for clear vision; and the projections to the muscles that control our posture are necessary to keep us upright.

The best thing to do is to go and see your doctor where they can help with some medication and some good rest.
Can I have dyspnea?  I also get shortness of breath.