Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Loss of mobility and strength in Right hand

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi there,

I'm a Massage Therapist, Yoga Instructor, Cyclist and Bartender so I use my hands A LOT.  I've noticed in the past year that I've steadily been losing a considerable amount of strength in my right hand and shoulder/arm.  No tingling or numbness, just a loss of strength especially in weight bearing yoga poses (handstand, upward facing bow, etc.)  for my shoulders and when I do massages I can barely grasp or apply pressure with my right thumb and pointer finger.  I don't know what to do!  I love being active and my livelihood depends on it.  I've been to the chiropractor with no avail.  Thank you for reading, I appreciate any advice you can give!
it is all the time or just in some parts of the day?
it comes and goes at all times of the day