Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lots of tiny bumps and lumps under skin

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Lots of tiny bumps and lumps under skin

Hi all i have noticed i have lots of what appears to be fatty lumps across my chest and down my biceps, they feel like little lumps of tissue under my skin when i pinch them?

Im not really in too good shape and could do with loosing a stone or two but im a little concerned about these lumps as they do vary in size across my chest, i would say its mainly the upper part of my chest these little lumps go up the center of neck they do not appear to be lymph nodes as their is too many and are not in the common location you would expect a lymph node to be.

the go all the way across my upper chest up until about 2-3"'s away from my shoulder.

I have stretch marks from when i used to train at the gym?

Do you think these are just normal fatty lumps or should i get them checked by the doctor? you can all feel them when pinching the skin and digging around.

any feedback would be great thanks.
Welcome to the forum!
If you are overweight and have been trying to lose weight on and off, then these lumps would be just localized collection of fat or lipomas as they are called. Generally they are harmless. However a definite diagnosis cannot be made on net. Hence consult your PCP once.
Hope this helps. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Just wondered if I should get these check out went to the gym the other day and when I strain I noticed I have loads of bumps from my shoulders right up to my neck only small and give like a ripple effect, down my arms too what are they.