Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Low Blood Pressure, High Heart Rate, ALWAYS Tired... Help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am a 25-year-old female.  About 5'5 and 135 pounds.  I have, for as long as I can remember, always had a blood pressure reading of 75-85/50-65.  There was one exception:  Pregnancy!  I almost had "normal people" BP instead of "zombie" BP!  My heart rate is almost never under 90.  Also, I am always sooo tired.  I think I'd sleep my life away if I could!  The only way I can stay awake is by keeping myself so busy that I don't get any time to rest.  I always sleep at least 7 hours at night, usually 8-9 hours.  I do my best to eat and drink healthy - never any caffeine (it moves my tics from mild to annoying) and never alcohol.  Plenty of water/milk/juice.  I'd really like to know if there is anything I can do to remedy the chronic fatigue.  I hope it's related to the hypotension/tachycardia symptoms and can be remedied.  I make it through work (pet grooming) alright, but when I get home I just want to sleep.  It's not fair to my husband, toddler, house, or myself!

My family doctor and staff just blow me off when I bring it up.  Interestingly, my OB took interest but only said that "short of sticking me in a field with a salt lick," I should get GP to look further into it.  Is this really worth pushing my doc about?  Thanks so much for any help!  
*If it makes any difference, my mother is convinced that she and I have Gilbert's Disease.  I don't think that would be related to the rest of my problems, but what do I know?!
Thanks for the post!

Low blood pressure can be due to various causes like anemia, allergies (in your case possible because of your job), thyroid problems, adrenal gland problems, hypoglycemia, B-12 or folate deficiency, dehydration and heart problems.
I think you should discuss this with your doctor. You may need to undergo blood tests to rule out thyroid problems and hormonal disturbances. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thank you so much for your reply!  I doubt it's "occupational" allergies because this was happening in my teens, and I did not start working with animals until I was in my twenties.  Of course, I may just be allergic to work  ;)  Kidding.  Family doc did check my thyroid and said it was normal.  I don't know about hormonal imbalances, but I've been on and off of various forms of birth control without any change in the bp situation.

Just thought I'd throw in that additional info.

The more I think about it, the more I realize this is a big deal to me, because of the fatigue.  I always blew the low bp thing off, myself, because it didn't seem like any big deal.  But now that I've realized it could be behind my constant tiredness, I feel like I should have it checked out.  

Thanks again!  I'll keep this thread updated, and any more responses will be greatly appreciated.  It's nice to just "talk" with someone about this!