Low Body Temp with Sinus Infection
I've been sick for 2.5 weeks now, and I went to the doctor and she prescribed amoxicillin for a sinus infection. The cold and sinus issues seemed to be going away, but today my symptoms came back with a vengeance in the form of a terrible sinus headache/migraine, congestion and overall achey-ness. I took my temperature and it was around 96 degrees. Should I be worried?
Make sure you are taking you amoxicillin without fail as long as you doctor told you to take it and not miss one time. If you are doing that, contact your doctor and tell your doctor your temp and achiness. It is possible it went into remission but has come back, or sometimes you can feel worse before feeling better as your body is getting rid of toxins from the dead virus. If your temp goes to 100 or over then go to the doctor or ER as soon as possible because that means infection and you need immediate attention.

Drink plenty of water to flush your body of virus toxins. If you can, drink Gatorade or a drink that has electrolytes often to balance your body so your body doesn't go out of balance. If you feel your lungs are hurting or feeling full, go to the ER. It can mean pnuemonia.