Low Body Temperature.
Lately I've been having a very low body temperature at night. The lowest temp that I've had was 95.8, but usually when it gets low it's around 96.5. I don't really have any other symptoms I feel fine other than my temp gets really low.

Low body temperature or hypothermia can be due to environmental causes like decreased external temperature, hypoglycemia, hypothyroidism, liver diseases, adrenal insufficiency, liver failure and as a side effect of some drugs. The low body temperature that you have cannot exectly be classified as hypothermia. If your day time temperature is significantly higher than what you have at night, then you may first try to have a light snack before sleep and set the thermostat of your room higher. If this does not help, then please contact your GP.

Please get back if you have other queries
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Well, not all human beings have the perfect bookish body temperature. Your temperature is on the lower side but not low enough to be alarmed about. What time during the night do you usually measure the temperature? If your body temperature is constant for a particular time of the day or night measured over a week, there is nothing to worry about. The temperature is lowest early in the morning. Maybe you can adjust your room temperature or cover yourself with a bed spread or blankets as the weather condition is to minimize the heat loss from your body.

Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!