Low White Cell Count
When I did a blood work on 2009 everything came back good except low WBC 3.2. I repeated this test several times and I got almost same result 2.9 - 3.7 and last one was 3.1. I checked all my medical history since I born, I saw all blood tests was 4.1- 2.9 average 3.5 for WBC. Also, my father (46 years old) has same results 3.5-3.7 WBC for the last 3 years ago. I do not have any sign of sickness or weakness. My family doctor referred me to Hematology.

Do you think having this WBC range is fine for some people? (I'm from middle east, and I heard people from middle east could have this range normally).

Tests I done ( I repeated below tests several times):
CBC:
WBC (Low)                        3.1        range 4-11
Absolute Neutrophil (low)    1.5        range 1.6-9.3
Protein Total (High)            8.4        range 6-8

HIV            negative
Hep A,B,C  negative  

Looking for your recommendations,    
have you got your potassium check ? i was at the hospital about 6 months ago and my blood worked showed low white blood cells too and it was because my potassium was low
Interesting to know that potassium  can cause low white cell. However, my potassium level is on normal range. Thanks for you replay.
I recommend that you see another hematologist/oncologist for a second opinion. Bring your medical records or call the doctor's office and ask that these be sent over to the new doctor.  I don't think that you can just assume that this is normal;  get a second opinion.  Good luck.