Low back pain, pelvic pain, fever, dizziness
I have had a fever that fluctuates between 99.8-101 for over a week and it's not going away. Low back pain and abdominal/pelvic pain started 4 days ago. I'm having dizzy spells (maybe from fever), fatigue, and weakness. I did an internet search and lymphoma came up from the fever and back pain. I also have a lesion on my leg that I thought was a bug bite. It is healing, but the skin is very dry and itchy and is scarring. Initially is was a red raised patch that itched and bled slightly. I am very worried. Already ruled out kidney and UTI at the ER, but didn't stay for the more expensive testing. They wanted to do a CT scan with and w/o contrast and check my SED rate. What are these symptoms of? What should I do next?

Without examination,confirming a diagnosis is tough but the various possibilities for your symptoms are pelvic inflammatory disease,UTI and kidney infections.

Pelvic inflammatory disease is an infection of the uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries.
PID occurs when bacteria move upward from a woman's vagina or cervix to her uterus or fallopian tubes.Many organisms are responsible for PID,gonnorhea and Chlamydia being the commonest ones. Secondly,recurrent UTI’s can lead to Pyelonephritis, Cystitis, Urethritis Glomerulonephritis and Urethral ulceration.So UTI and kidney infections also have to be ruled out.

Confirmation can only be done after clinical and pelvic examination and investigations like cervical or vaginal swabs,blood tests ,ESR,ultrasound,complete urine examination,urine culture and CT scan of lower abdomen.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.