Low body temp, Low blood pressure, Low white Counts
Okay,
I am at the point I am BEGGING for suggestions of what is wrong.  My sister, who we have custody of, has been in ICU 3 times in the last 2 months for these symptoms.  She does NOT had adrenal insuffiency, although that is what the endocrinologist in Columbia, SC have been treating her for.  She has a hypothyroid, but on medicine and that has stabled out and works correctly now.  They have done 3 echocardiograms, 3 chest XRays, tested her blood for environmental poisons, MRI of her brain checking her hypothamus and pituatary gland, CT of her abdomen checking adrenal glands, ultrasound of her liver, gallbladdar, and bladdar and ALL have came back clear!!  I am trying to give the hospital other things to test for....any suggestions are appreciated.  I think I need to find a real Dr. House!!
have them check her for lupus or chron's disease
If you don't mind me asking how old is your sister? And what kinds of symptoms has she been experiencing? I am a student in the medical field and with as much information as you can give me I might be able to do some research into her symptoms...What medicine is she currently taking for her hypothyroidism? Hopefully you can get some answers soon
She is 34 years old.  She does have down syndrome.  She is on synthroid .075  (thyroid).  She is also taking keppra 250 mg twice a day (seizures).  She is on florinef .1 tab once a day (blood pressure).  She is experiencing Low body temperture as low as 92.8, low blood pressure 75/55, low white count 2.0 when admitted now it is up to 6.5, very tired.  Just not acting her self.  They have checked all her hormone levels and they are fine. Checked her hypothalamus, pituary, and adrenal glands all fine.  Also, checked kidneys, liver, gall bladder and they are fine too.  She hasnt menstrated since Dec 2011.  I dont know what to do from here.  I have taken her to a great hospital in top 50 for endocrinology and oncology about 2 hours away from our house, but even the Drs here are stumped.  I was told this morning that there isnt much more they can do....it may just be her body shutting down.  Average life for downs is 35-50 but I am not READY for this option.  I am going to do whatever I can do.  Help me if you can!!!
Leucopenia can occur in Down,s and so does hypothyroidism known to present. Hypothyroididm is associated with hypothermia and hypotension in some cases.
This is indeed baffling, though can well be seen together by associations.
Do keep me informed.
Forgot to add that hypothermia is in rare cases associated with pancytopenias (W.B.C and platelets).