Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Low grade night fever?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Low grade night fever?

I've noticed in the last 5 days that I've had an evening fever between 99.0 - 99.7'.  With the fever comes an acute headache. It lasts a couple of hours and goes away.  When checking in the morning it is still gone.  I feel feel fine all day.  I tend to wear out throughout the day easily.  I am only 35.  Sometimes it feels like it my body has been run over by a truck.  I get deep aches in my legs - like I cannot massage deep enough to make it feel better.  The left leg is much worse than the right all the way up to the hip but concerntrated in the shin bone of the left leg.  I have had muscle tension in my legs in the past and stretch yet right now it it definitely concerntrated in the left.

I'm wondering if I have an infection, since I have enlarged lymph nodes on my neck/ the right of my throat, on both sides of my jaw (under my ear)?  I don't have a sore throat and on my neck it isn't tender....the around on jaw are tender if you massage them.

Iknow I have rambled - I am just concerned about this recurrent fever that is strange because it comes and goes and I don't feel like I have an infection?  Could I have a mild one and not know it?  Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Updated as low grade fever/ache in legs

Are the nodes on your neck large, bigger than 1 cm? Are they hard or are they moveable? This may have something to do with the fevers. Please advise.

Deb
The one on my right side is where the doctor feels when you have a sore throat - when you have a cold.  As I say that I am feeling congested - perhaps it is a cold?  I don't have a sore throat - it is movable, firm (not like a marble, more like a lima bean and the size of a large M&M) I would say it is at least 1 cm.  Now that Ive been pushing on it I have made it tender.  Does that help?  Thank you so much by the way.  
I had a low grade fever and headaches in the evenings only. Until one day my ear turned off and started to oozz. I went to the ENT specialist and he examined me and gave me antibiotics for 10 days but never answered my question about wether my ear drum had burst. Since that had happened before to my other ear. Next time I went I asked to see my regular ENT specialist since he haden't been in the first time I went in and I asked him if my ear drum had burst since it drained for 5 days and I still couldn"t hear out of that ear. He said it was a severe infection which had formed blisters on  and around the ear drum and thats where the drainage had come from I had had to have blood work done to make sure my cell count was right and use a prescription nasal spray for a month even though I didn't feel my nose was congested . He said the drainage was draining behind the ear drum. Anyway it took several months to get my hearing back . But if you have a low grade fever even for awhile chances are you have an infection.   Good Luck;;;;;;;
Thank you for your input - perhaps I do have some kind of infection.  The low grade fevers have not subsided yet - although they are not getting any higher either.  I am sorry that you had to go through that, not being able to hear must have been annoying and I hope that you didn't experience pain.  I'm glad to know that you were treated and are better now.  Thanks again. - Ag95
I had no pain other than the head aches when I was running a low grade fever. And yes it is very annoying not to be able to hear and that seems to be the time everyone talks to you in that particular ear or whispers.  

See your Dr.