Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Low grade recurrent fever

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Low grade recurrent fever

Its been two months since i am having low grade fever b/w 99 - 100 F and generally occure during evening along with that i am having extreem fatigue (sometimes only),wet cough with (black,green) mucus,and one part of nose is blocked.I have had almost all test like mont,liver function,chest X-Ray,vidal test,TLC DLC and all were fine.Can some one tell me what shld i do?is there any one who is having same problem.As my doctor said that u are fine and this fever is because of exersion and tiredness because i drive a long distance to my office,but i know that i am not 100% fit and i have found changes in body in last two months i am not the same as i were two months ago.

All your symptoms(productive cough with green phlegm since 3 months,low grade fever,night rise of temperature and fatigue) are suggesting tuberculosis lungs.

Tuberculosis is a disease caused by an infection with the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis.Diagnosed is confirmed by sputum culture.Although chest x-rays may also show the tuberculosis in chest but it can give false negative reports also.Sputum culture is the only most confirmatory method used.

Bronchitis, pneumonia, smoker's lung and lung cancer can all show practically the same symptoms as tuberculosis.So these also have to be ruled out.I feel that an examianmtion by a respiratory physician will be the best.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional queries.

It was almost one month ago when one day i came home from my office and i was feeling very tiredness in my body and was having pain in my throat the temperature was around 99.5 F.Next morning pain got worse followed my cough but by the end of day after taking medicines my pain went away so as cough and left with low grade fever.in the initial days my body temp. was around 99 during morning and by the evening it goes to 99.5 but not more then that ever.And for the next one month there was no other symptoms apart from low grade fever.Which it self went away in few days and i started going to my office.At the first day at my office after recovering from fever i was feeling very fatigue and tired while even sitting on chair and fatigue remain for next three days and after that i was back to my normal physical health no pain no cough no fever but blocked nose.And this continue for two weeks unill i found i had runny nose in the morning when i wake up and by the evening i got very tired with running nose and when came back from work i had 100 F temprature.Next day when i wake up i had the same throat pain and cough.the cough was never continues like the normal cough which come itself but mine cough was something like force fully produced cough by itself(Remember that this cough is not due to the irritation in throat but was due to forcefull intentionally action produse very thick green/black mucus)and again it tooks three days to recover the throat pain but my temperature is the same like in the begning i still have blocked nose and almost no cough but some times it happen when after forcefully doing produse small amount of mucus.Three weeks ago i had my (mont test + chest X-Ray = TB test) which were came out non reactive.Pleased suggest me what could be the cause of this.
Thanks in advance.
Hello people.....
Do any one have his/her suggestion?