Low pulse rate and low blood pressure
I tried to donate blood today and I was not allowed to because my blood pressure was too low. It was 80/44, they checked it three times.  My pulse was 68.   Is this something to worry about?  I will schedule a checkup with my doctor, but I thought i'd find out what you all think.   I'm gave blood about 6 months ago and everyhting was fine.. I'm trying to think of what I have changed in the last 6 months.. all I can think of is, I was definitely working out more 6 months ago than I am now.. I'm active but, not as much as I was 6 months ago.. Also, just as a note, I am 5'11" and weigh 155.  Not sure what to think of all this.. Any thoughts?
I should also add that I'm 28 years old.
Consider monitoring your blood pressure levels... It is possible for active individuals and athletes to have lower blood pressure and heart rate when at rest...
I am 88/65 as well but mine went down due to a new antihistamine. Have you started any new pills?
Ya know what.. I think that the ladies who took my blood pressure are full of it..  My boss has an electronic blood pressure tester and I used it within 30 minutes of the first test.. I'm at 110/70.. which is what I normally am and have been tested at in the past.  I think the ladies who did it before were just reading it wrong or something.

However, the comment about athletes having lower resting blood pressures is interesting to me. I thought I had heard that before.
Thanks for the responses!
You are welcome. I know they have made mistakes on me. I have never been about 120/75 and one of them said it was 140 or 150/90. No way. I realize bp fluctuates but that was ridculous. My doctor took it on another machine and it was the same about 100/65.
Yes Athletes do have lower bp and heart rate.
mkh9