Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lower leg pain, and pain when pressing on the bone!!

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

My lower leg hurts when I walk and when I press on the bone.
Idk what's wrong!!! It's brothering me!! It gets worse when I workout. What is going on?
No swelling or bruse or redness!! Just pain!!!! What can caus this?
Very likely your experiencing tibial stress syndrome (shin splints), just do a search for the condition and you'll learn all about it,
It just swelled up.
Like Jcrow28 said above, it sounds like shin splints. I've had them before and ice helps relieve the pain a little. You need to let your legs heal before you start building back up your exercises again. For me it was a week off from the gym, but it depends how much damage you've done. Ease back into things gradually, giving your body enough time to keep up with the demands you're placing on it.