Lower right quadrant pain
I have lower right quadrant pain, tenderness around my pelvis, and sometimes pain radiating from quadrant pain down my right leg.

There could be several causes of the symptoms you are having.

Do you have any associated features of reflux, nausea, vomiting, change in bowel habits, etc?

Do you take alcohol? Are you on any medication?

You should consult a doctor for your symptoms - this could be due to a muscle pull or sprain, neuralgias, kidney stones etc.

Do you remember any history of trauma or injury to the site? Have any investigations been done as yet? Is there any releif with pain relief medications or antireflux medications?

Do let us know the above details and also post us about the endoscopy report.

Regards.

I have had a change in bowel habits. Sometimes it is dirreha. Then it will be hard the next time. When it is dirreha it is like someone turned on the water faucet. I can't remember having any trauma or injury. I do take medications for Fibromaylgia and I have hypothryoid medication that I take. This has been going on for a while. When I lay down to go to sleep it is very hard to get comfortable. If I stand up the pain seems better but if I sit down it is sometimes painful. one morning I woke up and my stomach seemed to be swollen and very hard. Tight feeling. I do not drink alcohol. I have had my appendicts out and have had a hysterecomy.Do not have an ovaries. Could you please tell me which doctor I should consult. I don't feel that I need an OBGYN at this point. Your thought on this situation would be greatly appreciated. Oh, I forgot to tell you that sometimes I feel a little back pain. But I contribute that to being a little overweight. I have a high tolerance for pain.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.