Lump behind the ear
HI I noticed that my boyfriend has a lump behind his ear, he has had it for some time, sometimes he feels it gets smaller, sometimes he feels it getting larger. I am very scared of what it might be I told him we should go see a doctor. is it something I should be troubled about? Thanks!
Hi, I know how it is to worry about a boyfriend. Although mine is now my husband. And we were in a similar situation. But I have the bump behind my ear. I got it checked by a doctor and it was a cyst, and nothing to worry about. Just to be safe though you should get your boyfriend to get a doctors opinion.

Also, just for rule of thumb. If he hasn't felt any pain, or experienced any other sxs, then he mostly likely is nothing. But if he has I would get him to get checked out soon. You never can be to safe when it comes to your health. Goodluck...And may God be with you.
Don't worry I get them and they are harmless cysts. If you aren't sure check with your doctor x
It sounds like a lymph node has he had an infection recently they get larger then and more noticeable ..