Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lump behind the ear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Lump behind the ear

HI I noticed that my boyfriend has a lump behind his ear, he has had it for some time, sometimes he feels it gets smaller, sometimes he feels it getting larger. I am very scared of what it might be I told him we should go see a doctor. is it something I should be troubled about? Thanks!
Hi, I know how it is to worry about a boyfriend. Although mine is now my husband. And we were in a similar situation. But I have the bump behind my ear. I got it checked by a doctor and it was a cyst, and nothing to worry about. Just to be safe though you should get your boyfriend to get a doctors opinion.

Also, just for rule of thumb. If he hasn't felt any pain, or experienced any other sxs, then he mostly likely is nothing. But if he has I would get him to get checked out soon. You never can be to safe when it comes to your health. Goodluck...And may God be with you.
Don't worry I get them and they are harmless cysts. If you aren't sure check with your doctor x
It sounds like a lymph node has he had an infection recently they get larger then and more noticeable ..