Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lump in leg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lump in leg

I have a lump in my lower leg its on the side just above my ankle, I have had it checked out and the doctor that seen me just said it was tissue, but now i have burning in my leg and and one of my veins just above the lump as risen on my leg and it is now giving my terrible pain.

I am flying abroad in the next two weeks and im am now really worrying about this lump because i have a toothache feeling in my leg and burning. Can anyone relate to this or has anyone heard about something like this?

Thank you in advance.
Related Discussions
5 Comments
Blank
233772_tn?1297356983
You need to be seen asap!!! That could be a pulmonary embolism and you shouldn't fly till you are seen and rule that out. You could have just a varicose vien but I wouldn't chance it! Please let us know what it is okay!?
Blank
Thank you Cosmogal, I saw my doctor he reckons the lump is nothing and that the pain i am having may just be a mental thing where i know the lump is there and imagine the pain.

Blank
233772_tn?1297356983
What?? did he just look at this and say this or did he run a test at all? I had a doctor ignore a lump on my daughter and it turned out to be a lymph node that died and she developed staph and had it entered her blood stream, it could have killed her. Is this hurting you for real then you need a second opinion!! Asap!
Blank
No he didn't do any tests, He just looked at it and pushed it once or twice.

Yeah it does hurt and its very painful im going to take your advice and go for a second opinion just to be on the safe side to make sure everything is ok before i fly.

Thank you :)
Blank
233772_tn?1297356983
Great I am so relieved you are going to do that. It may be nothing but I don't ignore pain at all. Pain is your bodies way of saying this is not right. Please let me know what the other doctor says.
Good luck :)
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank