UNDIAGNOSED SYMPTOMS
COMMUNITY
Lump on Pubic Mound and pain in groin
by indigo41, Nov 07, 2006
I found a lump the size of a large pea on my pubic mound (left side) near my groin.  Today I woke up with shooting pain from the area upward toward my left ovary.  I am overweight and I sit all day at work.  At first I thought the lump might be an ingrown hair but I do not see any redness or outward sign of a problem.  The lump is under the skin in the fatty-fleshy part over my pubic bone.  I also have fibromyalgia and my stress level has been through the roof lately so that is acting up also.  I do not know if the pain in my left groin/ovary has anything to do with the fibro or not.  My doctor told me that I am beginning menopause.  Could this be another possible reason for this onset of pain?  Please let me know.
Thanks.
by alchris, Nov 09, 2006
Hi have you tried going to a GYN to check it out.

good luck.........
by hleeb, Nov 28, 2006
I feel like I was reading about me. I was actually looking for these specific symptoms. Except my pain shoots downward. I went to the Dr. today and will be getting an abdominal ultrasound to check for ovarian cysts, but when I tried to explain and show her the painful area on my pubic mound she did not seem to get what I was saying. I did notice that the lump was actually symetrical to the right side, but on that side it is smaller and painless. Let me know what you find out. Thanks!
by wmcurious, Apr 09, 2008
I also have noticed a lump near the right side of my pubic bone. It is tender, but it is not painful. I'm curious why this seems to be a common symptom among many women.
by william222222, Jun 14, 2008
iam 22 male i have a lump on the right side of my pubic area its hard and extremlie saw wat to do
by william222222, Jun 14, 2008
in alot of pain
by kay3736, Apr 13, 2010
A related discussion, groin area was started.