Lump on Pubic Mound and pain in groin
I found a lump the size of a large pea on my pubic mound (left side) near my groin.  Today I woke up with shooting pain from the area upward toward my left ovary.  I am overweight and I sit all day at work.  At first I thought the lump might be an ingrown hair but I do not see any redness or outward sign of a problem.  The lump is under the skin in the fatty-fleshy part over my pubic bone.  I also have fibromyalgia and my stress level has been through the roof lately so that is acting up also.  I do not know if the pain in my left groin/ovary has anything to do with the fibro or not.  My doctor told me that I am beginning menopause.  Could this be another possible reason for this onset of pain?  Please let me know.
Thanks.
Hi have you tried going to a GYN to check it out.

good luck.........
I feel like I was reading about me. I was actually looking for these specific symptoms. Except my pain shoots downward. I went to the Dr. today and will be getting an abdominal ultrasound to check for ovarian cysts, but when I tried to explain and show her the painful area on my pubic mound she did not seem to get what I was saying. I did notice that the lump was actually symetrical to the right side, but on that side it is smaller and painless. Let me know what you find out. Thanks!
I also have noticed a lump near the right side of my pubic bone. It is tender, but it is not painful. I'm curious why this seems to be a common symptom among many women.
iam 22 male i have a lump on the right side of my pubic area its hard and extremlie saw wat to do
in alot of pain
A related discussion, groin area was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.