Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lump on shin

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Lump on shin

I have the same shin lump that some people on here are talking about. About 4 inches above my ankle on the left leg. I've noticed it for a few months now..It doesn't bother me at all except for the fact that I know it is there...It seems to be fluid filled and so I was thinking it is maybe a ganglion but I don't know. I don't have any insurance so I have hesitated to go to the hospital as I know it will cost lots of money. I owe my family doctor money too so, I know he will not see me until I pay him. I wish if someone who has the same symptom as I and has found any information on this; please inform me what you have found out, maybe it's the same, maybe it's not but I can at least have something to work with anyway.  Thank you kindly!

This discussion is related to Semi painless Lump in Shin.