Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lump

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Lump

Hello

This morning inwas shavin my pubic area and I notice it lump when I pressed on it.

The lump is under the skin and you can't not really see it unless I bend backwards.

It is on my pubic hair area close to my thigh crease.
It's is squishy. No pain or discoloration

What could this be?
Also

I had a pap in Jan that was negative
??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abscess
Thanks I'll look into it
Also it is on my left side on my pelvic area near me thigh crease but more so my pelvic area
sounds like it could be your lymph nodes
Could this mean cancer?
Someone I work with had a similar problem.  It was a cyst-not cancerous.  She was told she may have gotten this due to her current weight loss and increase of exercise.  
Thanks for your input....
Inwas thinking it's either a lymph node or a cysts
From the symptoms it sounds like an inflamed lymph node or a cyst. Apply warm compresses and avoid messing with it. Also keep an eye on it. If you notice changes in the color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your advice Kindd- I will watch it and if it doesn't get better in two week I will make an appointment with my doc