Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lumpy thighs that are tender sometimes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lumpy thighs that are tender sometimes

I am 59, sit a lot on my job but do move around quite a lot jumping up and down for various reasons. I push mower my yard that has some hills and I walk for exercise many days on my lunch break. The last several months sometimes I can rub my inner thighs and feel little 'muscle' knots. They are hard, not mushy. Sometimes after exercising or mowing the yard, the lumps are more pronounced because they are tender, too. They do seem to go away and I don't really know if they reappear in the same places or different places. No redness or anything, just tender and hard little knots. I weigh about 30 lbs more than I'd like, too, but am quite active particularly working in the yard. Used to bicycle daily but moved and my new area has too busy a road for biking safely so don't do that much now. As a young woman I rode horses daily and often bare back, so my thighs have always been large, firm and muscular - although probably not as much muscular as they used to be now. I may have always had little knots/internal bumps but couldn't tell because of how active I was using my legs. Maybe my age, weight and less active as before has left these. What do you think?