Lymphadenopathy
Hi I am a 55 year old male.I have recently had shingles, which lasted about 3 weeks.
I was left feeling run down and easily tired.
Now my lymph nodes in the Supraclavicular region are swollen.
My GP says not to worry unless they change or multiply.
I feel they have expanded and I have a lot of discomfort because my seat belt sits right across the site and I do quiet a lot of driving.
I dont want to appear a hypochondriac so I am reluctant to return to the GP  
Could my problems be caused by my shingles?
You have not mentioned the location of the zoster.If it was in the neck, face and upper arm there could be a mild supraclavicular adenopathy.If the  enlarged nodes are unrelated to the area of drainage, you may need further evaluation.
Best wishes.
http://shingles.emedtv.com/shingles/shingles-symptoms.html

Shingles will cause enlarged lymph nodes.  This article stresses that how severe a case is is very individualized.  It sounds like you are trying to return to a grueling schedule, and your body wants more recovery time.  I remember when my dad had shingles, it wore him out.  He would come home and lay on the carpeted floor and apply a poultice of some sort to the area.  Seems like recovery energy wise took some time.  
The shingles site/zoster was in my right ear across to corner (but not in )my right eye, down to (inside and around) my mouth. It felt like my teeth would fall out if I tried to eat on my right side.

If this helps
Thanks thats what I hope is the problem.
Guess fits in with the drainage area.Should settle in time. Do keep me informed.