Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
MRI Test

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

MRI Test

If you feel you have a brain tumor and have already had a negative test (MRI) within the year, how long should you wait before you have another test done?  How long does it take for a brain tumor to grow and what is the difference between with contrast and without contrast?
1 Comment
I don't know for sure. I know if you did have one, it would be VERY small. So I would tell you to go get checked. And lots of tumors are completly benign. I know someone who had one removed and it was nothing. And if it has been a year and there is something there then it will be small and managable. I'll keep you in my thoughts. Life can be so scary.  
MOst likley it's nothing.