Many tests, many symptoms...
I have been through a battery of tests due to abdominal pain, headaches, vision problems, back pain, chest pain.  I had a CT abdomen without contrast and I'm wondering what the results mean:

The lung bases are clear.  Evaluation of the solid organs is limited due to the lack of IV contrast.  The liver, kidneys, adrenals, spleen and pancreas are unremarkable.  The gallbladder is absent status post cholecystectomy with surgical clips in the gallbladder fossa.  A punctate calcification is seen adjacent to the right hepatic margin.  There is no intra-abdominal free fluid, free air, or lymphadenopathy.  The bowel is non dilated.  The appendix is visualized and otherwise unremarkable.  Stool seen throughout the right colon.  The mesenteric fat is grossly unremarkable.  Within the pelvis:  The bladder is distended.  The uterus is unremarkable.  Surgical clips noted between the uterus and bladder.  Please correlate clinically.  Multiple focal densities are seen in the pelvis probably representing phleboliths.  No free pelvic fluid.  The osseous structures are without evidence of fracture, lytic or blastic lesions.  A sclerotic lesion is seen within the left iliac bone adjacent to the SI joint probably representing a bone island.

Any clarification would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Do you have a history of pelvic surgery too—like of uterus or bladder etc? The surgical clips between the bladder and uterus could be the cause of your problems. There is a possibility that you are allergic to the metal of these clips. Get an allergy test done to know if you are allergic to them.
Hope this helps. Do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted. Take care!
I've had the clips for the tubal ligation for about 10 years and the clips (I assume there is a clip(s)) for my gallbladder about 2 years.  Just recently I had a root canal done and these symptoms accelerated since the root canal.  Is it possible to develop the allergy to the clips in the abdomen after all this time?