Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Memory Loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Memory Loss

Currently i am in MBA 2nd semester. Before this i was working with an organisation from where i have to go my regional headquarter of my company . i use to go many times in month.
last time when i was discussing with my friend about work. i forget the place name where the head office of company is located. though during that period , i was having great picture in my mind how to go there or through which path i used to go there. but couldn't remember the place name.

it happens many times with me. many times i forget my friends name but i do remember the face of my friends but couldn't able to call back my friends name. such periods have duration of 1-10 min. not more than this. then automatically name comes in mind. i have also low concentration and weak memory too.please tell me what kind of this problem is i have no idea bout this.
You are having a temporary mental block. The brain needs a lot of oxygen to keep active. These breathing techniques will supply the extra oxygen and relax the brain. Follow this every day and let me know how you are feeling after 4 weeks.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.

Anulom Vilom pranayam –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30  minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close little flap of ears with thumb,place  index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Repeat this  5 to 21 times.
November 22, 2011
It happens to everyone at times.  We all have so many things we are trying to do and remember.  It is especially common when one tries to call forth information that hasn't been used for a while.  You are trying to go to school and work.  You may have a family to support. You are under a lot of pressure. The important part is that the connection is made and the answer comes--just not at the moment you want it.  Tell the person you are with, "I lost it for a moment.  It will come to me."  Then share the answer when your brain is ready to give it to you.