Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Mild Fever, chills, cold, bodyache, weakness, fatigue on and off for a ...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mild Fever, chills, cold, bodyache, weakness, fatigue on and off for a month

Hello,

I have been feeling chilly and have a elevated fever of 99.6 F, slight nausea, loose bowels for a day and it would go away.  The next day I would feel ok and run errands.....then the next day feel the same.  To give you a background.  I am a nursing mother, up at nights with infant.  Have 3 little children.  This started to occur the same day my husband vomited and was complaining of his kidney's hurting.  Could it be food poision/parasites?  Can he expel all the toxins out, and me.....just hanging on?  My test results were relatively normal....White blood Cell test 7, Thyroid normal, however doc said the parasite/bacterial infection came a little to the left but was not alarmed since my white blood count was average.  Your advice would be appreciated....

Tammy
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
I missed the headline telling that you had this all for a month. this strongly suggest salmonella infection, parasites such as giardia could also be the cause. YOu need a stool exma (eczema) and culture and probably antibiotics. Check with your physician and be sure he knows this has been going on for a month, if that is the case Good luck
Blank
Hi there,

My dad is diabetic and has heart problem. Doctors also mentioned that his kidneys is not functioning well. He recently complains of fatigue, loss of appetite and has slight fever plus cold. I am worried that these are signs of his kidneys worsening.
Blank
i am suffering from mild fever since one year but the doctor cannot cure me and says it is physologyical problem but i am feel very weak and tired and remain dull allthe times my healh is decreasing day byday and iam very depress
Blank
Yesterday while I was working, I start feeling sleepy and tired. Sudden fever and chills. Bodyache and my head felt heavy. Just woke up feeling normal. Fever is gone but my body still feel sore. What could that be?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank